Howdie

ejen341

Reaction score
ejen here,

I am irl a grandparent (yes I know), 60 yoa with 2 kids, 3 grandkids, 2 cats and 1 dog. Yikes that is enough. We live in the Northeast US, in the state of Maine close to the Canadian border. Life is slow up here and we like it.

Always been a flight simmer, started Ms version back in 2002 I think. Frequently wondered what was beyond flight at 30k. My grandson is also interested in Orbiter and is watching me at the moment to help make his mind up to take the plunge.

Found orbiter in general to be excellent at helping the new player with documentation and tutorial vids, very happy so far with my indoctrination.

Best wishes to all

PhantomCruiser

Wanderer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums ejen! :welcome:

I'm pushing into the (very) late 40's myself, the forums here don't have a problem with ageism.

We do have some chatbox members who keep trampling my lawn though (they know who they are). ;)

Koloss

Weyland-Yutani Corp.
Donator
Reaction score
A warm welcome from Germany! :cheers:

birdmanmike

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums ejen! :welcome:

I'm pushing into the (very) late 40's myself, the forums here don't have a problem with ageism.

Y'all a bunch of ankle-biters for us real oldies - thanks be for no ageism! Yea, welcome from another recent newbie - at least to the forum if not new to FS and Orbiter (which is for grown-ups as well) - all very helpful thus far . . .

Donamy

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

ejen341

Reaction score
Thanks folks, as with the fsx community I am finding the Orbiter community to be most welcoming. I just made a big batch of hamburgers and hotdogs on the grill on the deck, plenty leftover and All are welcome to come over BUT please bring your own brew lol

ejen341

Reaction score
awesome Matias just what I was loooking for, thank you

n72.75

Move slow and try not to break too much.
Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Reaction score
Website
mwhume.space
Preferred Pronouns
he/him
:welcome: to the forum.

Hey, we're both from Maine, isn't that cool!