Orbiter 2024 Launch readiness

GLS

Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
github.com
Somehow I got cmake to generate the documents! :hailprobe: Well... 2 of them, as the technical manual fails, probably due to the need to convert the *.eps image files. Still not sure how to solve this... might just give up for now, move forward to the PR merge and fix later.

This progress on the documentation is excellent. It may already exist, but is there a centralized place where community members can report any issues with documentation, through GitHub or elsewhere? Some guidance on the opening pages of the actual documentation that points the user to where to report bugs and documentation issues might help herd most of the cats in the correct direction and put the information where it can be used effectively.
Isolated tickets can be posted, or at this point this ticket can be used as a centralized location for documentation issues. The issues I identified are already listed there.
Of course, the user can also correct the issue and post a PR, but before that, my conversion work PR, has to be completed and merged.